Saturday, May 29, 2010

Albertons Solo patriot plate




I'm embarrassed to admit it but all these deals are making me lose sleep lol I went to Albertsons early this morning to get this deal.

(3) Solo patriot plates $1.50 each
subtotal $4.50

-(2) .75 printable from here
-(1) $3.00 catalina from previous transaction
= .39 which is all tax

I rolled this 2 more times for a total OOP of $1.17 and walked away with a $3.00 catalina.

The really nice part of this is that I didn't have to use any doublers so I can save those for ALL the other thing I want :)

Thanks happy2bfrugal

2 comments:

  1. Good job, I want to get some of those too! I will need to stop by Albies on my way back into town! It is nice you didn't need to use any DD's. So, why didn't you get 4 in one transaction, use (4) 75 printables and your $3 cat? and then get $4 cat back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I did it that way but I think 4 would work even better :0) maybe 6:30 is to early to be out when I haven't had my coffee lol

    ReplyDelete