Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fred Meyer and Albertson's Doublers

I can't even tell you how excited I am that we are getting doublers this Sunday!
I'm sure that there will be a lot of great deals but this one I just can't wait to do!

(3) $1.00/1 Sure Jell $1.79
(1) 5 lbs Sugar $2.69 (I called an this is what they told me)
subtotal=8.06

-(3) $1.00 Sure Jell from 5/16 SS
-(3) Albertons doublers
-(1) $2.00 of any sugar when you buy 2 Sure Jell's (found at Albertsons)
Final price = .06
PLUS you will get back a $2.00 Catalina for buying 3 Sure Jell

This is a great little $1.94 money maker!
You also could roll this again and only use 1 Abertsons doubler and still only
pay .06 and get back another cat!

I love making jam and to get the Sure Jell and the Sugar Free will make the jam even better!

5 comments:

  1. So that coupon doesn't say what kind of sugar, you think I can get brown sugar? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol......lol if that makes Scott happy I say go for it! The price of Brown sugar is a lot less so you could probably get a couple packages for the $2.00? I think It might be worth trying.

    I think will end up with 25 lbs of sugar when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for sure doing this one-I plan to do a lot more canning this summer-jam and salsa! So good to meet you, JoDee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too Kris, I enjoyed chatting with you! Hey I would love to know how to make my own salsa do you have your own recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa! I just got done telling Joelle that I need to find a better salsa recipe! I'm getting an updated canning cookbook soon, so I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete