Monday, May 31, 2010

Doublers shopping

I just sat down and figured out my savings from my 3 hours shopping trip and I was so excited and exhausted! I calculated using the sale prices not the regular store price because I probably would have bought it anyway if it was one sale. Before coupons I would have spent $108.62 with coupons I spent $27.73 and walked away with a $3.00 catalina. I'm not going to post a picture of everything I got because that is not the point of this post. My point is that I worked hard to save our family money and that if you average out the savings of $80.89 than I made $26.96 and hour. That is a darn good wage for a part time job don't you think. Have you ever figured out what you make an hours?

1 comment:

  1. Darn good wage lady! Now if we could just convice our hubbies of that! :-)

    ReplyDelete