Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Did you get your Sample Showcase today?




I was so excited to get this today here is what came inside. I love getting freebies!

Aveeno Positively ageless firming body lotion
Aveeno Positively ageless lifting and firming night cream
Aveeno Nourish Moisturizer and Shampoo
$2.00 off coupon for any Aveeno Active Naturals product
$1.00 Aveeno Nourish Hair Care Collection
2 Nescafe Taster Choice Coffee Creamer
2 Shower to Shower Body Powers
Secret Clinical Strength deodorant
McCormick Grill Mate Montreal Steak Marinade
Bengay Moist Heat Therapy Pain Relieving Pad
Splenda packets with $1.00 off coupon

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was just going to do a post about my showcase sample. Isn't it great?! It says if you want more in the future to go back to their site and give feedback. Hmm, how long will it take me to put on that Bengay, shower, eat the Splenda w/coffee of course, grill, etc, so I can give honest feedback?!:) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny! Well I think I could possibly use them all in one day I would just have to cook, pamper myself and have an aching back then have a nice cup of tea with splenda lol I will definitely give them some feed back I love getting free stuff in the mail its so much better than BILLS!

    ReplyDelete